Monday, June 02, 2014

Summerland and the beach

What an incredible May this has been. It felt like Summer, so I went to Summerland.

It was one of the objectives Erik and I laid out together this winter to ski in this spring season. I hadn't been back there in more than 15 years or so with the other Eric. (yes, I have two sets of friends named Erik/Eric and Melissa--both who are ski partners). We had a great day and skied some fine fine corn in the glorious sunshine. It feels good to laugh when I'm out there again.

You can laugh with us here: https://vimeo.com/97089222 (password is skiya)

Then Sunday I went to Golden Gardens to celebrate Jenn's "little brothah"'s birthday! After Jenn left, Nathaniel and I played paddle ball, I ran into some friends, and enjoyed the sun.

What a magical place to live where I can do both in a weekend.

More adventures to come!

No comments: