Sunday, December 10, 2006

Steven's Pass Season's Pass

Bonus.
Being handed my season's pass from the group sales coordinator on Saturday morning when the SkiAttle chaperones meet for a program walk through.

The kids are going to love it up here. I do.

Sean and I had a great day, dodging the fog (and thus avoiding the back side), and finding the joys of freshies on the edges of the earlier race course. My skis work well, the new boots are really great, and my shoulder handled the day well. Again, my legs are tired. Must have been Thursday's work out in the pool, followed by serious plymetrics.

We brushed 3 inches off the car at about 3 pm and headed back to town. Sean and I discussed education, philosophy, and dreams of smaller schools. He's a great teacher. He's going to make a great dad... his wife, Aliza, also a chaperone last year, is due mid January.

No comments: